Introduction - Brad Buttry
About Me
Hello! I’m Brad Buttry, and I’m excited to start this journey into educational technology with all of you. Technology has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember — I still recall the excitement I felt when home PCs first hit the scene in the 1980s. Over the years, I’ve fully embraced technology in my roles as a graphic artist, photographer, instructional developer, and educator.
I’m an instructional designer who implements advanced technological training solutions for USAF students. Throughout this journey, I’ve gained valuable insights into how technology can improve curriculum design, boost student engagement, and enhance educational outcomes. My objective is to use the training I’ve received and apply my knowledge to make a meaningful contribution to the advancement of aircrew training.
In the future, I plan to utilize my expertise to work remotely as an educator, specializing in training curriculum developers for eLearning and instructional design. I aim to equip educators and instructional designers with the skills to create compelling, effective, and learner-centered online learning experiences.

Wow! Great posts Brad. It is great to see how you have thoroughly implemented your with technology and education into this blog posts! I believe you hit it just right in mentioned that technology is what we used to enhance current practices!
ReplyDelete